Washington Township Clerk's Office
43 Schooley's Mountain Road
Long Valley, NJ 07853
Business Hours for the Washington Township Clerk's Office are:
Monday to Thursday, 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Voter Registration Forms
Voter Registration Forms are available at the Municipal Building, or may be downloaded in English and Spanish.
Additional Forms in English are available.
CIVILIAN ABSENTEE BALLOT APPLICATION (PDF Format)
- You must be a registered voter.
- You will not be permitted to vote at your polling place in the same election.
- Your Absentee Ballot must be received by the County Board of Elections before close of polls on Election Day (8:00 p.m.)
- You will receive instructions with your ballot.
- Your Ballot will be mailed on or after the 40th day prior to Election Day.
- Do not submit more than one application for the same Election.
- You must apply for an Absentee Ballot for each Election.
- The Absentee Ballot CAN NOT be sent via facsimile.
PDF Files are best viewed with Adobe® Reader® - Available for Free at Adobe.com
Fill out application. Applicant must sign where indicated.
Mail completed applications to:
Morris County Clerk's Office
P. O. Box 315
Administration & Records Bldg., 1st Floor
Morristown, New Jersey 07963-0315
The application must be received by the County Clerk not later than 7 days prior to the election unless you apply in person or if sick or confined via authorized messenger (must be a family member or a registered county voter) during County Clerk's office hours to 3 P.M. the day prior to the election.
(Normal office hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, with hours on Wednesday until 8:00 pm for Passports and Vault only.)
WHO MAY REGISTER TO VOTE IN MORRIS COUNTY?
You are eligible to register if:
- You are a citizen of the United States
- You are a Morris County resident 30 days before the election
- You are a resident of the election district in which you expect to vote at the time of registration
- You will be 18 years of age on or before the next election
- You are not incarcerated, on parole, or on probation due to a conviction for an indictable offense under any federal or state laws.
HOW DO I REGISTER TO VOTE IN MORRIS COUNTY?
You may register to vote by completing a registration application form at the the Municipal Building, the Morris County Superintendent of Elections’ office or by mail. Forms are also available through the League of Women Voters, and other public agencies.
Morris County Election Center
For additional information regarding voter registration and information regarding elections, contact the Morris County Superintendent of elections web site at: