Click on the underlined listing for a larger image and additional information.
Long Valley Historical Museum
Still known as the Union Schoolhouse, this structure was built in 1832.
The Lyman Kice General Store
(one of the original meeting places for the Township Committee)
Center of Long Valley
Jesse Weise House
This house, still a residential property, is located just north of the South Branch of the Raritan River, and was constructed in 1830
The Springhouse is located at the intersection of Pleasant Grove Road and Mount Lebanon Road.
Located on Mission Road
155 Schooley's Mountain Road
157 Schooley's Mountain Road
West Mill Road